Have you chosen the right potting soil for your plants?
Why choose potting soil?
- Better for home plants growing in containers.
- Better fits all species of potted houseplants.
- Lessen the chance of plant diseases.
What are some benefits of potting soil:
- Nutrients – potting soil provides all of the nutrients which your plants need to thrive.
- Airiness - potting soil is much lighter and fluffy. Plant roots can get better air and oxygen ventilation.
- Moisture – potting soil can keep balance between airiness and water level. They not only prevent mold and rot issues happening, but also store some moisture for the plant’s root.
- Structure – potting soil has a consistency to immobilize the plant’s root system, in case the plant will fall over or be torn out.
House Plant Shop Team.